    From: John Reeder <jree...@sbcglobal.net>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 11:50 PM
    Subject: RE: CS>To Sylvie, re ears

    Keep away from the rubbing alcohol.

    John
    -----Original Message-----
        From: nk [mailto:n...@shaw.ca]
        Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 11:10 PM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: CS>To Sylvie, re ears

        Use it as often as you would hydrogen peroxide or Rubbing Alcohol for
sterilizing.
            Every couple of hours would probably suffice.
            Nk

            You wrote:
            On another note,
            I am having problems with infection from my earrings. I have been
applying
            cs to the holes for about 5-10 min. How often should I apply the cs
and how
            soon do you think it would take to clear?

            Thanks, anybody's help and comment is always welcome,
            Sylvie