Hello Maxine,
why should I keep away from yellow gold??
Sylvie

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Maxine Wilton" <mm...@sprynet.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>SYLVIE: CS>To Sylvie, re ears
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:37:27 -0700

If your ear rings are not of Stainless steel posts and backs or 9999 silver then coat them several times with the hardening kind of clear nail polish and let dry i day between each application and wait about 3 days before wearing them. If they still bother, re coat them and if still do throw them out.
Don't wear Yellow gold or othe metals.
You can also take a needle and thread dental floss dipped into hydrogen peroxide and thread through the hole. leav long enough sa as to be able to pull and resaturate with peroxide several times a day and use C S after the peroxide . Wait about ten mintes before the CS or any other healing item on dental floss. Change dental floss daily. and leave in untill completely healed so doesn't heal shut. If at any time you catch an ear ring and it pulls and maked your ear bleed, remove earrings imeadiatly, saturate and clean with peroxide then put healing med on, C S or other untill completely well again. If the metal even on wire earings is not a pure silver 9999 or stainless stell of good quality, you can get infection even with out a tearing or whatever. Also always remove them when going to bed.
Maxine