Could be contamination, like soap in the container (don't take much) a small
residue is all it takes to color your /CS, Or it sounds like with blue'ish
color it could be over cooking it,,,(too much time)  Or I have seen a dark
color when it was put into a plastic bottle.  Or your waster may have been
contaminated ? if you have a tester you should test the Dis. Water before
you start.  This all sounds complicated, but it is easy. just pay attention
to the list, someone else may have more info for you?  As cheap as it is I
would dump it and start over.
You can get a pretty good Hanna test meter from
James Allison <apothec...@cox.net>  he has been in this business a long
time, and is pretty reasonable.
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ