From: Ode Coyote
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 11:00 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>grey matter

EST turned into the Family Forum.
You attend a $300 seminar, sit for 48 hrs of brainwashing while they
attempt to enlighten you as to what "IT" is. They say that when you have
completed enough education, you will get "IT"
In the end, "IT" is...taking control of your own mind and emotions, going
the heck home and ,henceforth, leading your own live rather than being
victimized by the expectations of others.
Some people pay $1000s and invest in years of study and training before
they finally learn that "IT" involves telling the mentors to go screw
themselves.
At that point, the student is offered mentorship.

Scientology works the same way...only much more drastic. Their
brainwashing is designed to scrub really hard. They make you look at all
the bullshit in there until you realize that, that's exactly what it
is...bullshit. If you don't believe you have nothing but bullshit in your
head, they'll load a big pile in for you to look at..as big a pile as
you'll take , then demostrate just how far you'll go to take bullshit
seriously with all sorts of mental/emotional/physical abuse. But there's a
method to that maddness.
When you finally say, "That's bullshit!"..you might make the connection
that everything else in there was aquired the same way and is also bullshit.
The Scientologists make very damned SURE that you get "IT".
A simple "screw off" ain't enough.
You gotta really mean it and repeatedly ACT like you do.
Then, you are a "clear" and are offered a position.

Or, you go about your business in a new and effective way.

"IT" is that the mind of a victim is what victimizes the mind.
The common thread is that it's not likely that an unreasonable mind will
listen to reason, so, unreason is employed to its breaking
point...victimize the victim until he will no longer play the victim game.
They know that it's the person that heals himself and there's no other way.
[They just provide the incentive by making your particular illness
unbearable]

L Ron Hubbert was not stupid...no..not by a long shot.
Dianetics IS total bullshit..bullshit with the purpose of exposing dearly
held and defended bullshit.
His other books makes very clear that he knew what was what.

Silva Mind Control is for people who already know they can control their
own minds [most people don't] and want to learn better techniques of
getting in touch with what it really is.
For the victim mentality mindset folks who believe that their thoughts and
emotions are controlled by others, it will be la la land.
Ken {I, 'made' me say that.}