On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 01:27 AM, piaffe1...@aol.com wrote:

My most sincere apologies if I offended in any way! I only meant to suggest
that some, not all, chiropractors, used a technique that might not be
appropriate. I am in full agreement with DR Green regarding "better ways."
Sincerely,
Heather Leigh Akers

None given, none taken.

That Dr title is a real hang-up too with some people. Actually it means teacher and there are few practitioners of any type that deserve it.

One other thing I wanted to say on this subject, who ever suggested that it's TOS might also be right. Impossible to tell without an examination. Good call that one. TOS is a bit more uncommon that a herniation though. Someone knowledgeable in a good "release" type of massage or trigger point work certainly wouldn't hurt.... actually it will hurt but it won't damage.

Anyway, warm and fuzzies all around.... for now.

Gary