Hello Gang,

I've gotten to know a little about you in the last few days...
surfing the net and sorry...I left abruptly. Thanks to Connie
I see you are focused on the good stuff.

Just want to tell you about me...
I live in Kansas City...and feeling a little too far from the
ancient healing traditions and new discoveries...
so your well studied though rowdy group is a welcome site.
I much prefer glib comments from the gut interspersed
with great insights as opposed to the alternative medicine of the AMA.
They've only been around for a hundred years of stealing
the knowledge from real healers and synthesizing and hiding it
for another hundred so they are the alternative to me.

I left the AMA...alias American Misinformation Association...about 9 years
ago. I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and high anti-nuclear antibodies...
I didn't have much luck with the
AMA...did it for 3 years and couldn't find a doctor that had any
understanding of anything but how to dispense dangerous drugs and
cover their butts at my expense...even with insurance it was a major scam.

Walked away and started learning all I could about herbs.
I had wonderful experiences learning from a Native American Herbalist who
has a retreat center now in New Mexico. Very tied to the spiritual though.
But she does the best sweat lodge! Haven't been to her new place but
I know it is amazing and would like to take groups...only $25 a night
and she does wonderful teaching workshops. A grand lady in all respects.

I found the drclark.net site
so after 2 years of parasite, liver, kidney cleanses I'm
feeling pretty healthy.
I use CS at the first sign of anything painful and have
great luck with it. My kids like it too. 11 and 15 year old budding
scientists
with an old Mom of 51.

Just started making cs myself and got a little carried away
taking 1/4 cup a day of 5ppm...wow...had some big shifts...
sort of like a kid in a candy store...
but I think I will get back to the 1 tsp a day for 14 days and
7 days off I used to use when I bought 10ppm.
I think that is about what I'm making now with cleaning the hot silver
wire after a round of 5ppm in 5 minutes and continuing another 5 minutes.

So,
even though I am a newbie, I will glean what I can.
Sylvia