>  I come to HIGHLY respect the man.

Hi Rich ~

Very much agreed, Ole Bob knows his stuff and he is fabulous, IMO.  I am
jealous you live close enough to go learn how to make CS in his lab/home.
I've had to do it the hard way via e-mailing him!  He's chewed me out once
or twice too! :-)

Good to hear you are teaching him about feeding raw.  It is the best.

Please, if it wouldn't bother you too much, if you see him again in the near
future, could you please give him a hug from Julie at Wolf Creek.  He has
been a very patient teacher and I am an extremely poor scientist!

Julie & Critters