Sylvia,

I think this is a great idea you brought up. For everyone to post about
current (and especially past) problems that have been treated and alleviated
with CS. I'd like to hear more success stories myself.

I guess that I've only got one reoccuring illness to report. I used to get a
sinus infection at least once every year. And I mean it was like a guarantee
that it would happen every year. And it would linger on and on for a month
or more.

I started taking very small doses of CS. And I didn't take it on a regular
and orderly schedule either. Mostly because I just learned about it, how to
make my own, and frankly I was afraid to take much of it because I didn't
trust and believe in my own abilities to make it properly. I never knew much
about chemistry and all that stuff. So, I was worried that I'd done
something wrong and was going to poison myself. :-)

I cannot recall how long it has been since I've had the sinus infection
though. I think the last time the sinus infection happened I was taking so
many different things to get rid of it. Vitamin C, Garlic tablets,
Echinacea, Colloidal Silver, and even Kroger's brand of Nite-Time cold
medicine. I am not sure if one thing or a combination of all things cured it
that time. But, I know something has prevented it from returning like it
usually does. And it does make me wonder a little. Since CS is all I am
taking now. Not on a frequent and orderly schedule, of course.