From:
Beth <<mailto:b...@sysr.com>b...@sysr.com>
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com <<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2002 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Real CS Questions

Thanks for all of the answers and info for my last questions. My boyfriend has decided to try the recipe from Marshalee (thanks for posting it),

Where do you get the silver from?

Also, I suspect I may have candida overgrowth. I know CS can kill Candida but does anyone have experience that it will work without going on the strict candida diet? If I start taking it regularly, while cutting my sugar intake down, etc... how will should this work? This also leads me to question the mother who lost weight from CS. There are conditions, I believe Candida for one, that may prevent weight loss. If the CS was killing off the candida and the body was getting back in balance, the weight might start coming off without the person knowing it was related to an underlying condition?!?!?!? What are your thoughts?

Beth Brawn
No time to exercise? Now you can make it a part of your everyday routine with new Cardiostrides! Just wear them and walk! Wear them shopping, cleaning, running errands, etc. They make fitness fun and simple! Learn more by going to the "My Products" link here:
<http://5pillars.com/healthyfinances/>http://5pillars.com/healthyfinances/

To post, address your message to: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com