From: John Osowiecki [mailto:ti...@peoplepc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 1:05 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>silver uses

I know that Childrens Hospital in Philadelphia uses silver in their
interventional radiology dept.  They have a number of tubes and catheters
that have silver at the tip that remains inside the body, to reduce the risk
of infection. They say it allows the tubes to stay in longer and not get
infected..................yet they look at me like I have 10 heads when I
tell them that I flush the catheter with CS! ~:-}
Christiane