Do you mean silver nitrate?

James-Osbourne: Holmes

-----Original Message-----
From: Marlene Hanson [mailto:mlehan...@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 9:20 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>silver uses

Children wire sometimes born of a mother who had venereal disease.  When
left untreated the child would go blind.  When the Silver Chloride was added
to the eye blindness was prevented.  It was a rule to treat all children.  I
believe I remember hearing that the treatment sometimes burned the eye
tissue.  Marlene Wa.