From: Ode Coyote [mailto:coy...@alltel.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 7:34 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>silver uses

Silver nitrate is a corrosive substance and will stain tissues black.
Silver chloride?
Ken

At 08:19 PM 6/18/02 -0700, you wrote:

Children wire sometimes born of a mother who had venereal disease. When left
untreated the child would go blind. When the Silver Chloride was added to
the eye blindness was prevented. It was a rule to treat all children. I
believe I remember hearing that the treatment sometimes burned the eye
tissue. Marlene Wa.