It is generally believed here that CS will completely stop any live
vaccines, making them totally ineffective for both immunity as well as
causing diseases.

It may also neutralize dead vaccines as well, oxidizing the toxic viral
parts.  That is not so clear.

It most likely will not assist in detoxing any poisons that have been
added to the vaccine, such as mercury.

Marshall