Search the Internet before you vaccinate your children.  Vaccines
have caused autism, brain damage, cancers, all sorts of
diseases, even death in babies.  Search the web because you DON'T
NEED TO VACCINATE YOUR CHILDREN.  It's not only the germs, it's
also the HEAVY METALS LIKE MERCURY that is dangerous.  Read what
Dr. Horowitz says about vaccinations--he REFUSES to have his kids
vaccinated, and spoke before Congress about the dangers of
vaccinations.

                               \\\
                             =(o o)=