Hello Wayne,

You wrote:

>>I make a protein drink every day, and have been doing so for about 1.5
years.  I add a green powder, a fiber and herb product, flax oil, and
sometimes a raw egg or two. All together there must be near 200 nutrients
in that drink. And.... Yes, I am beginning to worry that there may be
something in it that will kill me.  It is a cruel world. Wayne>>

Don't worry Wayne, one day it will be bad for you and next year it will
be good for.......at least that seems to be the way it goes.....i.e.
coffee, eggs....etc.
I'm still waiting for coca cola to be labled good....I wish they hurry
up<VBG>.

Roger Ragain
Cahokia, Illinois
United States of America