> From: "Bernard Demoiseau" <berna...@turboweb.net.au>
> Subject: CS>Colloidal zinc

> Dear friends,
> I am doing my own silver and copper, but zinc is also a very important
> mineral for the body. For some time, I have been wondering if some are doing
> their own colloidal zinc and if they find a benefit out of it.  A friend of
> mine was worried about the impurities in zinc.
> Many thanks.
> B. Demoiseau

Don't worry about colloidal zinc, any adult male not  taking zinc daily
is asking for early prostate problems  -- this includes cancer!!

Go to:
http://swansonvitamins.com
search for product # SWU066 - Swanson, Albion Chelated, 30mg capsules
take one per day with water and let your friend worry about the impurities.

I'm not worried about cancer, but a swollen prostate gland can be a real
pain in the penis.

Jack