Jack Dayton wrote:

> > From: Roman <r_...@yahoo.com>
> >
> > There's plenty of zinc in food. I don't think there's a need for long term
> > zinc
> > supplementation. Just eat the right food. Otherwise, you are likely to have
> > other
> > problems too.
>
> That's your choice, not a wise one in my opinion considering
> the poor eating habits of most Americans.
>
> Jack

Since I am not "most Americans", and my diet is much better than that of an
average American, I am sure this choice is right. Besides, zinc is not the only
necessary nutrient. There are dozens of known one that are not present in
sufficient amounts in refined diets. And there are undiscovered nutrients. So
eating a good diet is better than picking your favorite vitamins and minerals.

Roman