I simply use it instead.  7 minutes, at 30 minute intervals, for a total of 3
uses in an hour.  My opinion is that they both do essentially the same thing.
You should be able to find an analysis of how I believe they work in the
archives.

But here is a quick condensed version.

The leading edge of a pulse has lots of harmonics.  Some of these resonate with
the DNA of the pathogen, resulting in breaks in the DNA.  If the parts are not
quickly drawn apart after breaking though, they tend to rejoin.  They are drawn
apart by an electric field which needs to be applied for at least a msec or so.
The pulses do not cause destruction of the dna in your body because there is so
much of it, the power per dna strand is below the critical level to cause it to
break.

The beck pulsar uses square pulses of a low frequency.  So the leading edge of
the pulse breaks the dna, and the long time of the pulse provides the electric
field to cause the separation.

The Clark Pulser uses 30 KHZ or so.  Because the length of the pulse is so
short, the field would reverse and cause the pieces to go back together, she
applies a DC bias to the pulses (or another way of looking at it is that the
pulses are unipolar).  Thus there is a pulse train riding on a 1/2 peak
amplitude dc bias, which provides the field to ensure separation.

Marshall