Hi,
   I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about
what ppm and what quantity of colloidal silver would be
useful for treating Lyme Disease. I have been taking CS
since I first got the disease. It seems to improve my
energy level, but that seems to be all that it does,
since I haven't gotten better yet. I think I might not
be taking enough of it. I am using homebrewed silver
that I make from a simple generator I got  on the net.

Sincerely,
Farah Khan