Jason,
You say that there is a difference between creating silver chloride before a
substance enters the bloodstream, and upon entering the bloodstream.
What is the difference?  One of the products out there which is just about
100 percent ionic, Sovereign Silver, would turn into silver chloride upon
entering the blood, would it not?  Would it also turn into silver chloride
once in the system at all?
I'm confused about the fact that we have such different silver products out
there claiming to be the best.  Sovereign promotes it's purity, but then
others say that ionic silver isn't utilized by the body.  Even after much
more reading , I can still not come to a conclusion as to what is correct.
I'm leaning towards the idea that one needs to take silver in colloidal form
orally, but would need a pure ionic form for injection.
> <<Apparently, there is a difference between creating silver chloride BEFORE
> a substance enters the bloodstream, and UPON entering the bloodstream ( in
> terms of ultimate effectiveness against pathogens ).>>
>
>  ( this may not be the case with MSP, as MSP is not nearly as effective as
> its superior counterparts ).
What are the superior counterparts?  If the MSP is so concentrated then
wouldn't one experience the reaction with the MSP as opposed to a less potent
form?

I have so much to learn about.

Summer