From: "Rod STEVENSON" <r...@stevenson7399.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:05:05 +0100
To: "silverlist" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>CS/Gel recipe?

So, the reason I want to combine CS with a gel is to have the CS in contact
with the skin for 90%+ of the time rather than the hour or so that I see her
for.

Being new to CS I'm not sure if this suggestion has any validity,
but burn victims on occasion are treated with sheets of some
type of material to lay over the burn area I think it might
come pre-wetted with CS and probably something in addition.

Since the area being treated is on the surface this should accomplish
what you are looking for.   IMHO

Jack