  From: Rod STEVENSON
  To: silverlist
  Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 5:07 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS/Gel recipe?

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Rod STEVENSON
    To: James Osbourne, Holmes
    Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 11:04 AM

    James Osbourne, Holmes wrote;

      I saw one remarkable case where silver foil was laid over the burned
area; a face.  It seemed miraculous. Fireworks accident.  I can't recall if
there was any 3rd degree, but I know there was some 2nd.  No scarring.

      Jack Dayton added;

      not sure if this suggestion has any validity,
      but burn victims on occasion are treated with sheets of some
      type of material to lay over the burn area I think it might
      come pre-wetted with CS and probably something in addition.

      Since the area being treated is on the surface this should accomplish
      what you are looking for.   IMHO

      Thanks for your replies,
      What your both describing, seems to be part of a Japanese acupuncture
technique called ion-pumping. It was used on burn vistims during WWII by Yoshio
Manaka with great results, by all accounts. I've not heard of IPA being used
for psoriasis,but it's worth considering. If I can find a supplier for the
ion-pumping cords, I'll try it and let you know the results-if you're
interested.

      Regards
      Rod Stevenson
      PS You mentioned the spray-already using this, but the pratitioners out
there will know that patient compliance (especially if it involves repeated
treatment) is one of the main reasons that a tried and trusted therapy doesn't
work. Nothing does if it's sat on the shelf.