Re: CS>Constant Current Generator>Keith Said:
>So far, I have only found 3 companies that sell constant current generators.
>Here are the links:
>www.silvergen.com
>http://www.pridecomm.cc/cs/
>http://silverpuppy.com/page1b.html
>
>Jack Said:
>Welcome to the silver list Keith .
>Do you mind telling which one you decided on?

Jack,
    I am using the SG6 from Silvergen.  However, since I bought it, Pridecomm
has come out with one that sounds very good and it only cost $69.95!  I just
ordered the PS50 from Pridecomm so I can start making Colloidal Gold.  Read the
comparison below.  It is really going to come down to your personal preference.
 The most important thing is that you have constant current to prevent runaway
and keep the particles as small as possible.

Silvergen
    Advantages
* Designed specifically for colloidal silver
* Lots of features

    Disadvantages
* Cost $119 to $597

Pridecomm
    Advantages
* Cost $69.95 to 199.95
* The PS30 & PS50 can be used for Colloidal Gold and other metals and are fully
adjustable for constant current or voltage.
* These standard DC Power Supplies can be used for other purposes
* No auto-shutoff so you can make it as strong as you want (this may be a
disadvantage for some, but you can add a timer shut-off)

    Disadvantages
* No fancy features, but the kits come with add-ons.

    The PS10 from Pridecomm is preset for Colloidal Silver.  Each model ships
as a basic or delux kit with add-ons for making Colloidal Metals.  Pridecomm
suggests using a coffee pot warmer to cause thermal stirring. Some may not
believe in heating it.  I haven't made up my mind on this yet.  The SG6 from
Silvergen is real nice, but if you want to save money the PS10 sounds very
suitable.

Tel Tofflemire wrote:
>Here is the best one I have found
>http://www.synergenesis.com/Colloidal_Silver_Generator.html
>Tel Tofflemire
>Dewey , AZ

Tel,
    I can't tell if this one is constant current...

Sincerely,

Keith Pittman