From: Charles Sutton
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 6:39 PM
Subject: CS>CS Brain Barrier

This is the only reference I could find on CS toxicity to brain cells.  If
this is true then do not use DMSO with CS.  It will carry it right across
the blood brain barrier within seconds of oral or topical administration.

If anyone has any information on this subject it would be of great help on
this list.
Thanks....direct replies also appreciated..

 http://colloidalsilver.hypermart.net/silver/faq.html

> Silver can be toxic to nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, but
> is normally prevented from entering those areas by the blood-brain
> barrier.

---