Wayne Fugitt wrote:

> Morning Jeannie,
>
>  >> I doesn't matter that they have helped thousands of people, and have
> caused far fewer problems >> then most of the approved drugs.  All that
> doesn't count at all.  They are still "untested remedies," and they will
> stay that way.  That doesn't keep them from working!!!!
>
>       This morning I had a toothache that started last night.  This is a
> problem tooth that the dentist first wanted to FIX in August, 1997.   5
> whole years.
>
>       The options he gives me are not to my liking, so..... I keep using
> the tooth.  I has only created pain once during that period, until now.
>
>       So.....  DMSO and CS to the rescue.
>
>       I added only 3 drops DMSO to one ounce of CS.  Using the swish and
> hold method for
> about 1 minute, the pain decreased within minutes.  Within one hour, the
> pain was reduced over 50 %.   One hour later I repeated the process.
>
>     Soon after that, the pain was decreased by 75 to 90 %.  This was 3
> hours ago, and not there is virtually zero pain.
>
>     I will repeat once more, then maybe two to three hours apart, and
> hopefully the tooth will give me a few more months or years of service.
>
>     Wayne

That is great!  I would continue to do it several times a day for a week or
two.  The DMSO has pain relieving power, but you want more than pain
relief.  It will probably cure the infection.

I have cured abscesses in cats, and blood poisoning in myself with it.  But
I used at least 10% DMSO.  But that strength tastes pretty bad. :)

Jeannie