Dear Christiane,
                Our experimental research involving Hepatitis-C  and Type II
Herpes (also Type I) indicated that all were susceptible to Colloidal Silver
protocols.  In the case of the Herpes insults, the ancillary use of Lysine
proved to increase both the speed of response and the degree of effective
response.....by an order of magnitude.  The speed of response, especially,
seemed to be dosage-sensitive;  in that introducing larger oral dosages of
Lysine ( 1000 to 2000 mg daily)  particularly at inititation stages of these
experimental protocols........sometimes, gave spectacular results.
                Somewhere in the archives you should find a posting I made some
months ago-----which elaborates somewhat on this topic.  Additionally,  it has
long-ago been demonstrated that lysine-containing salves are quite effective in
ameliorating many of the adverse effects of the presenting lesions themselves.
                                     Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
p.s.  In Vitro experiments have demonstrated (to our satisfaction)  a very
powerful control response  on all Herpes type viruses......as well
mycoplasma-based pathogens------whenever actual exposure within a common
environment occurs.