  From: Jan Bolen
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 8:04 AM
  Subject: CS>my introduction

  Dear List,

  I am new to this list, but am on many others regarding alternative methods of
staying healthy. My husband and I do a unique brand of public relations for
health professionals having problems with government agencies...which almost
always translates to 'leading edge' or CAM type professionals. (Tim & Jan Bolen
- JuriMed). We have clients all over the United States.

   I have felt that Colloidal Silver has been effective, for me, in warding off
colds and other common transmitted illnesses. I use it in conjunction with
other methods. I would like to learn more.

  Thank you,

  Jan Bolen