  From: AVRA / Jason
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 8:48 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>my introduction

  Well, let's see!

  Francis Key owns this page ( an excellent little chart on silver particles
---  ---  ----  >>>  Francis Key is an excellent chemist and has slowly but
assuredly expanded my knowledge and understanding of silver particles ):

  http://www.silvermedicine.org/attributesofsilverparticlesandsolutions.html

  Bob Lee, gracious in words, thought and expression ( also known as Tai Pan,
whom if we were to ever silence, would result in another great loss -- -- --
-->>>> A great researcher Weston Price, who delved into, among other things,
how teeth relate to health, also was supremely aware of the effect of colloids
such as clays in matters of health ) owns this fantastic commentary on using
Faraday's Equation/Law for CS:

  http://www.silvermedicine.org/howmuchsilverdididrink.html

  Brooks Bradley, selflessly taking the time to share  owns this truly
life-saving page:

  http://www.silvermedicine.org/airbrushoxygennebulizer.html

  Stephen Quinto and I own this page:

  http://www.silvermedince.org/bentoniteandsilverbacterialcomparisonstudy.html

  "Herx" owns this excellent calculator... and one day, he, 'ole bob and/or
others will likely find an adjustment factor to make PPM calculations accurate
enough for "government work":

  http://www.silvermedicine.org/faradaycalculator.html

  I suppose Dr. Robert O. Becker darn near owns this page:

  http://www.silvermedicine.org/robertobecker.html

  There's several pages that, if an owner had to be chosen, it would likely
have to be our very own moderator extraordinaire, Mike D., as they consist of
eskimo silver-list postings.

  The FDA owns this page, although in this case I'm about literally shoving it
down their throats:

  http://www.silvermedicine.org/fda.html

  If I continued to go on listing the names, we'd likely be here for quite some
time!  Rest assured, all of the old-timers on this list would be included on
THAT list.

  But of course that list would include Trem and Ken, two extraordinary
individuals who have shared various expertise...  The kind folks from the
Silver Institute... oh, don't forget Roger Altman!

  The mistakes are mine.  Slowly they have been weeded out.  Rarely do I get an
embarrassing email from an all-too-astute observer ( always appreciated however
) these days.

  Best Regards,

  Jason

    Who owns that site?