Good for you, Ole Bob left this list because of too much non pertinent BS
like the posts on teeth....

And since Bob invites me over his house weekly, I doubt he left the list
because of me, IN FACT, I believe he unsubscribed prior to me even joining.

So you can join a tooth group and post your teeth stories there, or on the
OT list, but on the silver list? geez.