Hi all,

 Here are some good answers. Yes, we are omnivores, an animal adapted to eat both animal and vegetable foods.

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/carn_herb_comparison.html

 Bless you,   Bob Lee

qec...@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 8/12/2002 7:58:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, i...@win.co.nz writes:

(or been designed) for.
If were were supposed to be meat eaters, why are our teeth so flat and our insestines so long?  In addition, our stomach acid gets to unhealthy levels by eating meat, causing an overall increase in acid which damages the body in a myriad of ways.
--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  l...@fbtc.net