Need advice

About three weeks ago foot and café of leg swelled and became very painful,
could hardily stand. Skin became extremely dry, blisters formed  and turned
into large sores that would not scab over. Never had infection like this
one. Finely got to see my dr. (not easy). He prescribed Cephalexin, didn't
help. Had some Augmentin on hand so added them, didn't help.

Had for some time going to make some CS and had found what was needed for
simple low volt system. The infection motivated  me put it together. With
help from list believe made workable mix. With out question it is working,
swelling is down some what, scabbing over, redness reduced.

Had read that body cleans CS fairly quickly, Drinking it must be getting in
to blood stream to have any effect. Need to maintain some level  in blood to
keep it working. Any idea of time spacing needed between  drinks?

Ron
Az.