I picked up a couple gallons of WalMart's distilled water the other day.
I have purchased it before, and had readings too high on the Hanna PWT to
feel confident in using it for CS production. I know Ole Bob has tested it
repeatedly and has had good results with it.
I decided to give it a try again.

Not all WalMart waters come from the same water treatment plants. It is
dependant on the area of the country.

This water is Bottled by: Mayer Bros., Inc. in W. Seneca, NY.

The source: Erie County Municipal Water Supply, Buffalo, NY

It is labeled Great Value, marketed by WalMart Stores Inc., Bentonville, AR

This distilled water, and yes it is labeled distilled, I have it in front of
me right now..... is testing over 5 with the Hanna PWT.

Connie