Marshall Dudley wrote:
jrowl...@nctimes.net wrote:

> > Silver kills germs, and it works on the skin and digestive tract.

What does works on the skin and digestive tract mean?

> > But it is a heavy metal that is being induced into the body.

Silver is not a heavy metal, it is a transition metal. It is totally
non-toxic.

> > Long term increases disease.

By what mechanism? If that were true then why do those who have used CS for
years almost never get sick? I have gone from a cold or flu at least
monthly to never for the last 4 years.

Marshall

Are you saying long term use of cs causes disease? how long?

List maintainer: Mike Devour

thank you