jrowl...@nctimes.net wrote:

>  Bill Sardi's reply (in caps) to Marshall's observations:
>
> > FROM: Bill Sardi, Knowledge of Health, Inc.
> >
> > > What does "works on the skin and digestive tract" mean?
> >   METALS KILLS BUGS, LIKE RUST IN WATER.

I don't follow this at all. As far as I know rust does not kill any bacteria,
and
in fact there are certain bacteria that feed on iron and actually make rust.

> GENERATES FREE RADICALS THAT KILL
> >
> > GERMS.

That would be quite a feat.  A free radical has more energy than a compound at
ground state. This can be done by any element or compound that takes place in a
reaction, but silver does not react at all, it is simply a catalyst.  So if
indeed silver can create free radicals without any external energy input, we
have
discovered a new energy source and our energy problems should be solved!

What documentation is there for this amazing feat?

> > HEAVY METALS LIKE LEAD, MERCURY, CADMIUM, WHICH SLOWLY BUILD UP IN THE BODY
> >
> > AND CONTRIBUTE TO DISEASE.
> >
> > > Silver is not a heavy metal, it is a transition metal.  It is totally
> > > non-toxic.
> >
> > WHO SAYS?  SO IS IRON A TRANSITION METAL AND IT GENERATES MOST DISEASE WHEN
> >
> > IT IS UNBOUND.  ANY OF THESE METALS CAN GENERATE TOXICITY.

Iron is absolutely necessary for life for any form that uses hemoglobin.  Too
much of it is toxic.  Small amounts are absolutely essential.  We are talking
about amounts of silver probably 1/10,000 of that which is considered safe for
iron.

What evidence is there for toxicity for silver metal? I have been looking for
ANY
study that has shown that for silver for years, and have never come up with a
single one.  If you know of one, I would sure like to see it.

> > 4 YEARS IS NOT LONG TERM.  GIVE YOURSELF MORE TIME.

What evidence do you have for this claim?  Those who have been taking it as long
as it has been available to the general public have never reported any problems
that I am aware of.  If no one has been taking it long enough to cause these
problems, then how do you know they are problems?

> > ALSO IRON IS BUILDING UP IN YOUR TISSUES, AS OCCURS IN ALL MALES WHO HAVE
> >
> > NO OUTLET FOR IT.

I agree with that.  The body binds iron.  The body doe not bind silver.  We are
comparing apples and oranges here.  Silver is a noble metal, iron is a ferris
metal.

> Well, maybe the iron thing is worth checking out; hadn't heard about
> that before.

Yes it is true. Too much iron can be a real problem for men.  It normally is not
for women, except after menopause, or if they have had a hysterectomy.

Marshall