  From: James Osbourne, Holmes
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 11:16 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>DMSO

  Sorry, I must have it wrong.  James Allison used to frequently contribute to
this list.  Someone may have his e-mail.  I may have made a spelling error.

  You can usually buy the same quality DMSO as sold for bipeds at your local
animal supply house, and a lot cheaper. Same for MSM.  Here, 5 lbs MSM is about
$45.