From: Barbara Liles [mailto:ba...@netease.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:55 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>RE: Glad cow syndrome or perhaps other

That's a good explanation to me as to why the MSM brought about such rapid
results.

I have my share of traumatic arthritis and had been taking a
Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM tablet that had more of each component than most
available.  Then I got the bright idea that a liquid would be more
efficiently absorbed so I added it twice a day.  WOW!  What a difference.

It occurred to me that perhaps I had thought my wellness into existence to
some extent, but when I failed to order a new supply soon enough, I could
tell a difference.  I am clueless as to the half life of powdered MSM, but
don't think the body stores it well.  Maybe somebody that knows can tell me
about that!  Anyway, when my new supply arrived I noticed a significant
difference by the end of the day.

I have since used it with an older horse whose odometer has turned over
several times!  He comes out of semi retirement quarterly to work cattle.
He is very dedicated, works hard and loves it!  The last time out I started
dosing him with MSM a day in advance.  I could see a difference and I've
been watching this horse for 29 years!

I knew the flavor was a deterrent so I made some goopy paste about the same
consistency as the commercial paste wormers, loaded it in a syringe and sent
it down the hatch,  followed by an apple to help the attitude and taste
buds.

I understand about the DMSO stench.  It's sorta like onions or
garlic.......if everybody in the house partakes, it isn't as noticeable.  I
trust your toenail fungus was cured?!!*

Barbara