> With regard to fleas, chiggers and ticks, all I know is that they build
> tolerance.  They eat us up all summer but we tolerate them until winter!

Thank goodness I`m living in Utah now!
I recall the tick that gave me Lyme, and the fleas that ate up my poor
Puggies in Arkansas and other states. YUCK!!!!!!
My present Pug has never had a flea bite in her life!
(Nor any shots, either...)
 My old Pug died 4 weeks ago. He was sick and would not take his colloidal
silver. sigh...
Marshalee

Introducing NetZero Long Distance