"Medwith, Robert" wrote:

> Any one find a good source for Nasal Sprayers.
> My current source is from Old Prescription Sprayers but not all are
> easily refilled.
> Have had good luck with CS in a Nasal Sprayer to help Sinus's and stop
> some allergy
> Symptoms in nose.
>
>    Bob

I keep a little nasal sprayer in my purse with a CS/DMSO combination in
it, which I also use on the back of my throat if I feel a slight sore
throat coming on.  Hitting it very quickly is a great advantage, and
usually kills it right there.  However, since this is often used in
public, and I don't want my breath to smell very bad, I use only about
1/20 DMSO.

I also would love a source of easily refillable nasal sprayers.  We do
refill, but with difficulty.

Jeannie

--
Women like silent men -- they think they're listening

Jeannie McReynolds
Oregon Coast