From: Jeannie <jean...@ucinet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:55:42 -0500
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Nasal Sprayer

"Medwith, Robert" wrote:

Any one find a good source for Nasal Sprayers.
My current source is from Old Prescription Sprayers but not all are easily
refilled.
Have had good luck with CS in a Nasal Sprayer to help Sinus's and stop some
allergy
Symptoms in nose.

   Bob
I keep a little nasal sprayer in my purse with a CS/DMSO combination in it,
which I also use on the back of my throat if I feel a slight sore throat
coming on.  Hitting it very quickly is a great advantage, and usually kills
it right there.  However, since this is often used in public, and I don't
want my breath to smell very bad, I use only about 1/20 DMSO.

I also would love a source of easily refillable nasal sprayers. We do
refill, but with difficulty.

Jeannie

--
Women like silent men -- they think they're listening

Jeannie McReynolds
Oregon Coast