Evening Ian and Marshall,

Ian Roe wrote:
Well first of all, silver is not an antibiotic, doesn't work like an antibiotic at all.
You are the first here to claim that CS does not kill germs. How are you ever going to support those claims that completely go against everyone's experience here?

  What is the best and accepted definition of antibiotic?

If something kills microscopic life, looks like it would be an antibiotic. It don't have to kill all of them, if it killed only one type, would it still not be an antibiotic?

Seems one could market chlorox as an antibiotic. When I was in the dairy busniess, we used a powdered material called "LaBax" which smelled like chlorox and acted like it.

   Not all antibiotic substances have to be drinkable do they?

  Wayne