doggo1 wrote:
I'mlooking for any info, advice, experiences, success or non stories
regarding the use of CS for Hepatitis C. This would be in a case
where a round of interferon has not worked.

Thanks,

Nancy
cob...@apex2000.net

nancy try this web address kkor...@gc.com  it's from a woman named karen  i
read her testimony on another website. she's going through peg inteferon
treatment for hep-c  plus taking cs she says her last hep-c test was negative
within a month after adding the cs.  i have hep -c and  was on peg it was
lowering my viral load  but i couldn't stand the side effects so i stopped. i
wished i would have taken cs with my treatment but i hadn't heard of anyone who
ever tried the two together  and was afraid to experiment with it.  also do a
google search  and key in utopia silver it's filled with hep-c testomonies.

List maintainer: Mike Devour

thank you