A search in Google.com on "ozone Sunnen hepatitis" would reinforce the fact
that hep can be eliminated.
Personally I'd go for ozone steam saunas and even insufflations over IVs though.

Also, Immunocal will keep ANY infection down to next-to-nothing.
http://members.shaw.ca/widewest/HMS-90.html

The CS can't hurt and will likely do some good.

Increasing selenium intake to about 800 mcg or so daily alone has dropped viral
load in both HIV and HepC by
87% to 94%. Don't take more than about 1100 mcg or risk poisoning. Then you'd
have to take a bit o' arsenic
to get out some of the selenium :(

good luck...

Duncan Crow