You would be the black sheep of the family, Yes?

Thanks for posting info on the Swiss diet, because it gives me a
chance to promote an even better diet.

This Swiss diet looks like a low carb diet with the unusual idea of
spitting out some of the most important parts of the meal.
Pity that some of the info does not bare scrutiny, eg. the statement
that undigested food is converted to fat is obviously contradictory.
Meat (protein) is the most easily digested food, and the most useful,
and the idea of limiting the fat intake, especially the saturated
animal fat, is misguided, in my opinion.
It is not fat that makes you fat, it is the carbohydrates.

I suggest those that might consider this diet should read this article
about the origins of the low carbohydrate high protein / fat diet, and
its continuing success without needing any special care, special
supplements, or meal time mumbo-jumbo. :-)

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/banting.html

It is a good read!

Uncle Ivan.