Can Colloidal Silver kill protazoas?  I used CS on my chicken's feet to
cure her bumblefoot with great results (mixed it with dmso for
penetration).   I just rescued some baby chicks and I think they have
cocci, a protazoa that infects their intestines/cecal pouch and caused
bleeding and sometimes death.  The bloody stools started yesterday.

I've started giving them CS in their water and also mixed in their food.
Does anyone know if this will help them?

Thanks,
Christine