CSers,
Personally I'm still having a problem with the accounting of the blue
candidate.  For one thing, in most of the other stories of those few
individuals who have argyria their coloring is described as GRAY, or
perhaps gray with a hint of blue.  Here we seem to have a real blue
BLUE.  Could it be that as with other middle aged men he has some
not-uncommon coloration around the nose?  Perhaps a small concentration
of vericose veins, or the like.  When asked what this was perhaps it was
easiest to associate it with the silver.

Most of us may know that silver was used as the first emulsion in black
and white photography, that in different concentrations this accounted
for the pale grays to the blacks in the images.  It seems to me this
would be what's going on in the body.  So what would make the candidate
BLUE?  I for one thing there should be a closer investigation.
Reid

Jason said:
Greeting all:

An individual on another list spoke with the candidate in question.  The
colloidal silver he made was disasterous, as
thought:

He used tap water to create the colloidal silver, and ran the brew for
an hour.

This readily explains why he contracted Argyria so quickly.

Kind Regards,

Jason