  From: Robb Allen [mailto:rube2...@hotmail.com]
  Sent: 08 October 2002 06:21
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Tylosin

  Hi to everyone.........I've been on silver now for about a year for my
Rheumatoid Arthritis.......I"ve a tremendous improvement, however CS seems
to do alot more to clear up my bloodstream than it does to kill Mycoplasma
already living in my joints.  I was trying H202 for a while..and even though
it seems to help alot with the pain...{I don't know why}  it sorta scares
me.  I've been readin alot here lately about tylosin...{usually a drug for
animals}.......I'm not sure if there is a human version or not.......from
what I've been reading this stuff is supposed to really wipe out mycoplasma
in a hurry........orally it is not quite as effective as IM.  I am thinking
very seriously about trying this to rid myself of the last 10% of my
arthritis.  I've owned and operated a farm for my entire life and it is well
known that if you have a hog that is sick and down from arthritis, Tylosin
will clear it up in a hurry.......why do they not do this for
humans?.......I've seen the list of what it kills and it is a vast
list.....almost as big as CS itself.  I wish there was a way for me to get
the CS deeper into my joints where it could do the job becuase I know it
kills what I have.  When I quit taking it for a break......and then start
again......I have a herx reaction for about the first week......and then
some major improvement.....and then it levels off leaving me much better
than before.....but still with the critters living in my
joints.......Tylosin may be my answer......?.....I don't know.........still
reading here........Robb