Frank:
In his first Report it was Colloidal Silver, I wrote to him with what I
have experienced and said basically he was totally wrong, he now came
out with this report. I tried to put the link on the silver list but it
was too big I guess.  I cut and past below, and post the link.
http://www.youngagain.com
"Colloidal silver has no value and almost no silver in the solution.
Yes, it is true that colloidal silver has EXTERNAL uses in bandages for
burns, wounds, and infections but no internal ones. "
Roger Mason calls this news letter "Hall of Shame"
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, Az