Here is a Roger Mason who thinks Colloidal Silver, and other stuff I
have seen on this page a Scam !  Colloidal Silver promoters
should be aware of this guy.
http://www.youngagain.com
Dear readers, you have seen this in the only column in the world that is
exposing the natural health frauds and their promoters.  No one else is
telling you that lycopene, noni juice, chondroitin, PC-SPES, colloidal
minerals, coral minerals, saw palmetto, Pygeum africanum, Tribulus, maca
root, colostrum, breast enhancers, sexual performance enhancers, OTC
growth hormone supplements, homeopathy, canola oil, spirulina and
chorella, yam cream, deer antler velvet and oral S.O.D.  are all scams.
No one else is telling you that all those "natural health" doctors who
write books and newsletters are a bunch of old, fat, sickly gasbags with
high cholesterol and blood sugar problems among their many other ills.
If you go to www.amazon.com to review my book "The Natural Prostate
Cure"
you will see a very venomous review by Deborah Arnoldy.  She is
obviously a front woman for someone who is very mad at us for exposing
him.  Who is it?  It could be thousands of people who are unhappy that
we've exposed them and their products for what they are.  Let's look at
her review in detail.  First, she says that some of the products I
recommend lack research and are inaccurate.
Really?  Which ones?
$1,000 cash money to anyone who can show that a supplement (I never
discuss "products"
in my books- only generic supplements and never, never, never any name
brands) in The Natural Prostate Cure lacks research or is inaccurate.
Just write in and show which recommended supplement lacks research or is
inaccurate and a thousand dollar check is in the mail to you the same
day.  Then she says the inaccuracies in the book lean towards products I
am not directly endorsing or selling, and that I have a vested interest
in Young Again Nutrients.
My book is sold all over the world and Young Again Nutrients does not
and cannot sell this book due to publisher agreement.  How can my book
recommending generic supplements
-readily available from any catalog, health food store, drug store or
internet site- further sales of these?  Young Again Nutrients is just
one tiny little internet company on a planet of six billion people.  You
can buy beta-sitosterol, flax oil, soy isoflavones, garlic extract,
vitamin E, vitamin D, NAC, green tea, quercitin, beta glucan, FOS, DIM
and the rest of the recommended supplements wherever you want to.  Where
is the connection?  Young Again Nutrients is in Texas and my connection
to them is writing a weekly column and selling them three supplements
recommended in the book- beta-sitosterol, beta glucan and progesterone
cream.  The only vendors recommended in my book are all the known saliva
hormone testing companies so readers will know where to get the test
kits.  We're Making The Quacks Mad!