It is clear that this publicity was entirely Bogus,

Can somebody who is well simply put together a coherent response which if done
properly should take no more than a few days and publish it.

Getting it published may be more difficult, as the same people who lied are the
publishers -> I leave that to the ingenuity of the HEALTHY list members.

Then lets drop it before everybody dies of boredom.

Having come across 100+ emails on the matter in the last week, can we get back
onto some more useful topics, such as :

1. Testimonies of people getting better.
2. A list of the best CS makers e.g. silvergen.com & silverpuppy.com as
suggested by the more knowledgeable members of this list.
3. Other research and experiences showing how it is helping people fight life
threatening disease.
4. Some f***ing humour such as Ole Cayote can supply us with, as the list is
getting boring for those of us stuck in our friggin houses for the last 6 years.

Best of Health Folks

Kevin M Raggett

P.S. Flame away - at least I'll enjoy replying to you in humorous and/or
sarcastic terms. I look forward to it.