In a message dated 10/15/02 11:16:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
lymegladia...@btinternet.com writes:

> Having come across 100+ emails on the matter in the last week, can we get
> back onto some more useful topics,

  There are any number of thousands of people who now think using CS will
make them turn blue because of that doctored photo.   I'm glad you know that
CS, when properly made, is safe.  I'm glad I know.  Finding a way to get the
info out to others when it is easily established that the photo was a fake is
neither boring or useless to me.  And there is the Delete key after all.

Laura